Wednesday 3 June 2009

Welcome!!!

Hello one and all!

Welcome to the first in what i hope will be many blogs from me.

This blog is all about music that i have heard and loved. I listen to a wide range of music old and new (although if i am honest my main love is for country and folk) so hopefully there will be something for everyone as time goes by. Some of the artists i will be blogging about will be well known and a lot of them wont be. I tend to find myself drawn to music that has smaller dedicated followings more than the chart topping artists but some of the stuff i listen to i would imagine could be classed as popular.

I hope you enjoy the blogs, please comment and subscribe if you like it. Any comments on how to improve the blog or suggestions of artists to feature in the future are welcomed.

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment